The Ultimate Interview Book
You know there’s a job out there with your name on it. You’ll be happy, work with a great team, learn and grow as a person and be well paid and respected by your employer. However, first you need to successfully navigate the interview process. That can be tough. Because there are lots of other capable people competing, you need to have the edge over them.
The Ultimate Interview will guide you through the interview process. This book gives you the skills you need to do as well as you possibly can in a job interview. You will quickly learn what recruiters are looking for and be able to apply this knowledge straight away. In addition, you will have those skills for the rest of your life, and you can use them in different situations such as sales pitches, presentations, applications for finance and, above all, just being able to ‘make your point’ convincingly.
You may be at the beginning of your career with little knowledge of the job market. Alternatively you may have years of experience and are looking to gain an advantage over other candidates when competing for your dream job. Either way I guarantee you will benefit quickly without having to burn the midnight oil!
So, as it says on the cover, if you follow the advice in this book, you will quickly learn life-changing skills to allow you to be confident in and to master job interviews.
What you will learn
The Ultimate Interview book will help you:
- Fully understand the recruitment process from the employer’s point of view.
- Know how to prepare for an interview.
- Identify and develop your selling points into a compelling message.
- Understand the different types of interview and how to approach them.
- Understand what any question being asked is aiming to reveal and be able to answer it with confidence.
- Have genius questions ready to ask the interviewer that will make you look great.
- Be confident about your appearance and body language.
- Learn the right amount of communication with the interviewing company to make you look good and not be a nuisance.
- Know how to deal with nerves and anxiety.
- Learn skills you can use for the rest of your life.
This Ulitimate Interview book’s approach
Because I want you to master these skills quickly, the text is clear and concise. Your time is precious, and you don’t want to spend days acquiring these skills. In conclusion, it’s my hope that you can read this in one or two sittings. That way you can prepare for your interview and use this book as a reference and checklist.